Thursday, October 28, 2010
Thursday, October 7, 2010
His best friend Ever he reminds me of old videos of my sister and I he follows her around and wants to do everything she does!
Other thing to remember:
. I can have little conversations with him and he is starting to put words together it' s so cute!
. He is obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba
. He wears a size 6.5 to 7 shoe
. He use to like the doctor now when I pull in the parking lot he cries so sad he is scarred for life from all his hospital stays..
. He loves tractors and big trucks.. Such a boy!
. He loves Grammy and Auntie and ask for them all day!
. He is obsessed with Rhett but calls him Guc he can say Rhett but likes Guc better I guess..
. Still obsessed with motorcycles
. He is talking to much and I love it he understands pretty much everything!
I never knew love like this until I had Tegan and I can't imagine life without him now. I feel so blessed to be his mom and knowing that I get to have him forever there is no better feeling! I love you Tegan Jack!!
Posted by Troy and Tara Barnes at 12:17 PM
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Posted by Troy and Tara Barnes at 12:58 PM
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Posted by Troy and Tara Barnes at 11:02 AM
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
First I wanted to wish my hubby a Happy Birthday he is 27!! I took him to the Grand America hotel for our first over night trip without Tegan.. I though it was going to be much harder but he was in good hands with my mom, and did so good! Happy Birthday babe I love you so much!
My baby is 17 months old he is getting so big and smart he shocks me everyday with all the new things he is learning!
Here are a few things for my memory..
1. He talks so much, he tries to say everything I ask him too.
2. He is starting to pick out colors he knows green, blue, yellow, and purple.
3. He knows most all animal sounds, but is really obsessed with dog dogs..
4. He loves balls any kind he is always holding one and throwing them, he has quite an arm on him!
5. He was never a blanket baby until Ever left one of hers here now he is totally obsessed with it..
6. He loves motorcycles Troy bought one and we got him one and now he loves them!! Every time we see one he says dada vroom vroom.
7. He is always asking me for num nums thats his way of telling me he is hungry which is all the time..
8. He has something up with his kidneys and bladder we are not sure what, even after spending 4 days at primary childrens we still have no answer.. So Frustrated
9. He is so chill and just goes with the flow most days. Although he has learned what time out is and he goes there more than I would like.
10. He loves his cousins and grandparents I love watching him light up when they are around!
11. He makes everyday interesting and exciting and I can't imagine my life without him!
His stats at 15 months were:
24 lbs. 13.5 oz
32.5 inches tall
Posted by Troy and Tara Barnes at 1:00 PM
Thursday, April 29, 2010
1. he weights almost 26 pounds and is really tall..
2. He learns something new everyday he is like a sponge lately.
3. He loves hats and would wear one everyday if I let him.
4. He can say tons of words like dog, hat, diaper,baba,mom,dad,grammy,papa,auntie I could go on forever he will basically try to say anything you ask him, it's not always perfect but he will try it.. My favorite thing he says right now is panda bear and costco and he does this awesome arm pump with it..
5. He says yes and no to stuff.
6. He knows what the snake says, tiger, dog, cat, cow, elephant, monkey, duck!
7. He is the best eater he truly would eat all day if I let him, he likes basically anything.
8. Loves to play outside and we do any chance we get!
9. He has the cutest personality and is so animates all the time!
10. Still wants nothing to do with tv sometimes he will watch baby einsetein in the car..
11. I could go on all night he really is so smart and such a blessing I love him more than anything and the times he cuddles with me now which are everyday, are my favorite moments..
If I knew all my kids would be as good as him I would have 10! He sure loves his daddy to. Troy rode a motorcycle home from work the other day and he saw him pull up now every time he sees a motorcycle he yells daddy!! So cute he loves his dad and gets so excited to see him!
Posted by Troy and Tara Barnes at 7:30 PM