Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!







Today my baby turns 2! I have sooo much to catch up on but for now I just want to say how lucky I am to have Tegan in my life. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me including my hubby! The last two years have been the best of my life and I can't wait to see what kind of person he turns out to be. His personality has really came out lately and I lobe him more and more every day! Happy Birthday baby boy!

Also today is my moms b-day and I want to wish her a happy birthday to she is the best mom and grammy ever her grandkids love her so much! They get so excited every time the see her I love to watch them together! Happy Birthday mom we love you!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HapPy Birthday TEG!!! I remember coming to visit you on v day in the hospital when you had him...crazy he's 2!! I didn't know it was your moms bday too....


Yes you have lots to catch up on i want to see you and the cute belly! So excited for you guys!

mickisha said...

He is so adorable! It was so fun to see you guys before we moved away!

hapi said...

Hi Troy and Tara Barnes, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

My husband hate to have sex with me after we had our FIRST child and he pack out of our house and even got married to another lady and he was also a drug addict. when i lost my husband, i just have to look for ways to get back my happiness because i truly love my him and i also need his mother to go far from us because she do not love me. That was when i read article and find out about oshogumspelltemple@gmail.com and i read many testimonies of how Dr. oshogum has Heal a man addicted to Drugs, IMPOTENCY, other affected with HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and CANCER and how he help to solve marriage problem and bring ex of different persons back., so i contacted him immedietly with oshogumspelltemple@gmail.com I did what he ask of me and follow his instruction, He help me in so many ways my husband came back begging, we re-married now and he listen to what i say, we just had another child and his mother love me too. i am enjoying a happy home with the help of Dr oshogum. contact him too with oshogumspelltemple@gmail.com his is the only one that can help you solve all problem