Just wanted to do a quick post for my little boy he is 11 months 1 more month and I will have a 1 year old.. Time flies when you are having fun! He is so much fun and I don't know how I could love him anymore! There are a few things I forgot on things to remember at 11 months:
1. When I ask how old you are going to be you hold up your cute little finger! ( I showed him once and he got it so cute)
2. You know what a cow says and are working on snake and tiger!
3. You say uh oh and put your hands up and pucker your lips constantly it is probably my favorite thing you do!
4. You say duck and make sure you get the k in there its like duckkkk!!
5. You point to mommys nose eyes and mouth when I ask you, and finally point to me when I ask where is mommy!
6. When I give you a comb you brush your hair, when I give you my phone you hold it to your ear and have said hi dad a couple times!
7. You open every cabinet, drawer, anything and make a mess in a hurry! Love to play with the toilet paper and the bathroom in general (so gross) why does that have to be his favorite spot?
8. Last you make the funniest faces all the time, a lady the other day said you were making the best zoolander face and I had to tell her you always make that face!
You are totally daddys son look at those saggy pants I'm in trouble you are starting a little young. Troy was giving the dog a bath and Teg watched the whole time I walk in and this is what I see to butt cracks!! So cute one of my favorite pictures..
Friday, January 15, 2010
Posted by Troy and Tara Barnes at 12:51 PM